Devblog Roundup: Holidays are among us!

The Holidays are coming close!
It’s time to start bundling up in most places as it gets colder, I wanted to bring out a nice little weekly? monthly? Hard to tell at this point with how crazy things have been update. Most of the time this would be a good thing to put in Discord, but I would prefer it this way to force yall to come to the website just because. :heart:

Anywho, lets get right into the latest;

Andromeda:
This project is currently in its ups and downs, its been a bit challenging with some of the planning and changes being made to it have made it… Interesing to say the least.
I am still planning on working on this project however, its just become more annoying lately then anything so I need to square out those issues.

It may be possible there is another Open Access Week coming up, so be checking for if i decide to throw it up online for everyone.

NX335a:
Planning planning and more planning, this project is however one that we are open for testers. Anyone who is interested can always reach out to find out more. This particular project is one that we are passionate about but also cautious. Some choices can destroy others lol.

I am always interested in looking into other project’s or working with other interests to help build bigger projects, so if you are also interested reach out to me directly via Discord or one of our Administrators.

That is about is for what I have been up to, things are moving, but they are not moving as fast as I would personally like. I will try to post more update blog type deals like this in the future hopefully with some more information. If you want to see one of our current project ideas move faster give us that feedback in our discord. Those morale boosts help!

See you on the next roundup and Happy Thanksgiving! :turkey:

Kind Regards,
Log :wood:
NX Management